Thursday, May 26, 2011

ryan's senior pictures....

Ryan graduates next week!! I really am not this old. I promise. He is such a good looking guy, not that I'm prejudiced or anything. I can't think too far in the future or else I just get emotional. He has acted like an adult since he was six, but the fact that he is very soon going out on his own is always at the back of my mind. I just want to rewind the last few years and make them go slower and enjoy them more. Time passing is so different at this stage of my life. I just want to hit the pause button and catch my breath, but it isn't to be. I am so proud of Ry and the incredible person he is. The next pictures I post of him will be in a cap and gown.


4 comments:

The Hurst Family said...

What a great kid! We sure appreciate him helping Cammie and Jeffrey get the job at the pool.

The Brown Family said...

Sunrise, sunset....I'm really freaking out and I have a year to go before I'm even in your shoes! Ryan is a GREAT kid! You have so much to be proud of ;)

And I just read your comment on Laurel's blog. You are coming to the next 5K we do. I'll give you plenty of time to prepare, but you can totally do it! And we have lots of fun together! It would be great to have you with us.

Kim

The Classy Kitchen said...

He is a good looking guy! And he has a great heart, which is even more important. He’s also very hard working. You’ve been given such a sweet son and you are an incredible mother.

laurel said...

I am freaking out about it too......sheesh. Where did our babies go?

He is so handsome!