Friday, May 20, 2011

day 5...at the beach

We enjoyed another relaxing day at the beach. We sat under our palapa, drinking non alcholic banana momma's, reading, playing in the ocean, walking on the beach. The breeze feels amazing at the beach, and the water is so warm. We go to the far end of the resort and it is so quiet and secluded. Our poor waitress always says, "why do you take the last, last, last palapa?"

In the evenings it's nice to spend it at the resort eating dinner and watching one of the shows. Sometimes there are vendors in the plaza here and I have gotten pretty good at bartering. The first day I bought something a little higher than I should have, and then got smart. Now they are fun to talk to and see what deals I can come up with.




I love this man I have been married to for the past twenty years. He is always making me laugh and see things through a humorous perspective. He has this great hat and it makes him act all Indiana Jones like. I grabbed the camera and had some fun.





No comments: