Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Water Polo

This past weekend Ryan had a two day Water Polo Tournament in Cedar City. They played four games, and he had a good time. One game he was able to score at the buzzer! He was SO excited. Kelly and I weren't able to go, but we got a lot of play by play action through texting between the games. I would ask, "Ry, are you having fun?" He would say, "Mom, did you not get my text, I scored at the buzzer!" I would respond, "Yeah, Ry, I got the three previous texts about that, great job again! Are you getting in homework done?" "Mom, did you hear me, I scored at the buzzer!!" I decided that I would have to wait to have any other conversation with him for awhile. :) It was fun to see him get so excited, they didn't win that game, but I learned a good lesson from him. I was glad to see he wasn't too caught up in the competition of the game that he failed to recognize and and enjoy the good moments. In fact I never knew the final score of the game, until hours later. Way to go Ry!

2 comments:

laurel said...

That is totally awesome! Is there anything he can't do?

The Brown Family said...

Wow! Score at the buzzer. Way to go Ryan!

And you had someone there taking good pics! That always helps with the blogging :)

Kim