Saturday, March 21, 2009

Water Polo Game!

I finally got to see one of Ryan's water polo games. I took Kelly's nice camera with his telephoto lens and had fun following Ry up and down the pool. He got some good playtime and it was fun to watch. I have no idea of the rules. I sat there wishing Ry was next to me explaining all the various whistles and comical hand signals the refs were using. I was sitting next to another mom who had no idea what was going on either. We began to make up calls as we watched the refs. :) I have a lot to learn in this sport. Here is a link to the video I quickly put together. He looks good! Turn up your volume, cause I found a fun song to go with the pictures.

http://video.yahoo.com/watch/4716919/12601304

2 comments:

Dione said...

As soon as the music started I began smiling! Loved it! Doing any sport in the water is exhausting! I'd love to watch water polo!

laurel said...

Very fun!!!! And I loved your spring has sprung post, unfortualtey today spring has flung....and flung far away.