Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween


Cass and her friends Aubrey and Nick

It was a different Halloween this year. Things were definitely quieter this year. Ry and Josh went to a friend's house for a party. Kelly took Cass and Mark with their friends around trick or treating and I answered the door. It is amazing how much you can deep clean your kitchen in 30 second increments over a period of and hour and a half. Harley (our dog) kept me company. Apparently she thinks I can't hear the doorbell so she must bark as loud and obnoxiously as possible every time someone comes to the door. Now things have calmed down and I am sitting down to finally put some pictures on the blog, it's been awhile. I hope you all had a great spooktacular evening.


Mark (the skeleton) with his friends Andrew and Brandon

2 comments:

Anderson Clan said...

Your kids look awesome! When did Mark get to be so tall? I take it Ryan and Josh didn't have to dress up for their parties.

laurel said...

HOw fun! Your kids and friends look great.