Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Kelly!


Today is Kelly's 41st birthday. I constantly tease him about how old he is, but the truth is that he keeps my young. His sense of humor and crazy antics, keeps this family going and me from taking life too seriously. He is my rock and my funny bone and no matter how many times I screw up, act irrational, cry for no reason at all, or burn dinner, he is there with a forgiving smile, patient heart, dry shoulder and a smile while he eats anything. I have been so blessed over the last 17.5 years. I can't imagine where my life would be without this amazing man. So I am taking the chance today to brag a bit on his behalf to those few who read this, but most importantly, taking the time to write down my thoughts on my best friend and greatest blessing. Happy Birthday Kelly, I love you.

4 comments:

The Andersons: said...

Happy Birthday Kelly! If I wasn't sick, I would have made you a treat, but I figured it wouldn't be a very good gift if you ended up with a cold from eating it! Hope you had some good Banana Cream Pie!

laurel said...

Happy birthday. I will tell Jay you joined him on the other side of 40! You guys are a great couple.

Anna Marks said...

Happy Birthday Kelly. What a nice post Val, that has got to make his day!!

The Stanley's said...

Happy Birthday, Kelly,
Wow, it has already been a year since we celebrated your 40TH!!!!
Time starts flyin' now!