Thursday, November 13, 2008

Eagle Court of Honor


After months of waiting, we can finally announce Ryan and Josh's Eagle Court of Honor. You all are invited, hopefully you will receive invitations in the mail if I have your current address, if I don't, please email me (valorieanne@yahoo.com ) or post it. Ryan officially became an Eagle last June but has waited for his official court of honor until Josh got his. There were many delays in paperwork, but Josh just got his notification a few days ago. It will be fun to see them honored at the same time.

The details are as follows:
Sunday November 30
7:00 p.m.
Our church building
(1500 N. 900 W Pleasant Grove)
Let me know your current addresses or if you need directions

5 comments:

Melissa said...

That is awesome. What a great accomplishment. You now have 2 boys down and a little break for awhile. You'll have to teach me your secret!

Anna Marks said...

Val! What a great moment for your family. I can't wait to see the pictures you post! We wish we could be there.

laurel said...

Congrats to the boys and Congrats to mom! When austin got his last year, I was so relieved. It was nice to check something off my to do list...especially one that stayed on for years!

The Stanley's said...

Congratulations. This is such wonderful news. Wow, two handsome Eagles. Love the family picture too!

Cory C said...

Way to go Guys!! I Wish we could be there for your court of honor. Daniel just earned his Wolf badge in his cub scout pack.

We hope you all had a nice thanksgiving. It just snowed for the first time here.