Friday, March 19, 2010

girls night out!!


Cassie and I had a spontaneous girls night out tonight. We haven't been out just the two of us for sometime, so when Kelly took the boys out to do things tonight, we took the opportunity to go have some fun. We went out to dinner at the Spaghetti Factory and got to sit in the trolley. Cassie hadn't been there before and she thought that was pretty great. We laughed over pasta and girl talk. After dinner we had fun wandering the mall. I typically am not a mall person, but we had fun window shopping and being silly for a couple hours. We took some fun pictures with my cell phone. She is growing up so fast and we had so much fun. She was so sweet and even though we spent very little money, she made it memorable and we giggled all night long. It was fun to escape the drama that sometimes takes over our lives and enjoy simple things like escalators, lip gloss and sunglasses. Cassie, I love you so much, and it's great to have someone to do girl stuff with! Thanks for making me feel young and silly!

3 comments:

Amberly said...

i am SO glad you did that. i'm positive that it meant a ton to her. you are so great.

laurel said...

I love it! Girls night out is the best. I have never been tot he Spag. Fac. either. I bet you two will remember that night for a long time.

The Classy Kitchen said...

Oh the advantages of only having ONE girl! When you have four, it becomes a bit daunting....