Saturday, March 13, 2010

FAMILY FUN!!

Recipe for a week of Marks family Fun

Combine together: a great FHE with Grandpa's great lesson, balloons and bubble blowing



Add in a night of lasar tag, skating food and fun



Stir in crazy adults attempting to hit a ball around a room



And Voila! A party filled week with cousins, aunts and uncles and grandparents!

My brother Seth, his wonderful wife Anna and their family came in from Arizona this past week and grandma and grandpa planned a full week of fun! We had a great time. I remembered how to blow bubbles in a contest, and although the picture makes me look like I won, I have to be honest...I was terrible! But I should get points for style! I may not be the quickest at creating a bubble, but the bubbles I make are masterpieces!! I love my sweet dad who always gives great lessons, complete with stories and fun visual aids. I love my mom because no one creates buffets of food quite like her. I actually attempted to play in a sporting event and managed to hit a ball or two after squealing like a mouse going through puberty every time a ball came toward me! I am so blessed to be part of a wonderful family. The only thing that would have made this week perfect would have been to have my sisters Cora and Lucy and their families here!! All that means is more fun when they have their turn in town!

5 comments:

The Classy Kitchen said...

A mouse going through puberty? Funny! I say the squeal sounded more like the typical high-pitched sound coming from a girl! You were classic!!!

Rachael Anderson said...

I couldn't describe that sound you made any better. :)

laurel said...

How awesome!!!!

Becky said...

I'm a little jealous of all the fun you had this week. There is nothing better than family and spending time with them. Thanks for including Kyle at your Gym activity. He had a blast!!

Kristen said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I actually think I can totally picture that sound coming from you!