Monday, August 4, 2008

Fun in the Sun
















Kelly's sister Becky has a fun pool in her back yard. She is always generous to invite the family over anytime to swim. It's a great way to beat the heat in the summertime, and this summer we have had enough of that. Cass and Mark's favorite way to enter the pool isn't by wading in gradually, or quickly jumping in. They love to enter the pool is on the slip and slide. Ryan choose not to swim this time, but enjoys escaping by listening to his ipod. It's his favorite way to avoid talking to me. :)

4 comments:

The Andersons: said...

Looks like fun, but where were you? I want to see you having fun in the sun!

The Johnsons said...

Ya where is Val? I see lots of pictures on the blog, but no Val and I want to see my beautiful sister too!!!

Valorie said...

Val likes to remain invisible BEHIND the camera. Thanks for posting you guys!

laurel said...

I can't believe how grown up Ryan is. Austin looks 2 next to him. Fun pool! Wish we had relatives like that.