Friday, August 22, 2008

First Week of School



What a fast crazy week this has been. I keep waiting for all my supposed free time and haven't found it yet. Lots of errands, orthodontist appointments, football practices, piano lessons, cannery assignments and so on have kept me hopping. I think my house is more of a disaster currently than it was last week. For those of you who were at my house last week, wonder how that's possible, trust me....STAY AWAY. :)

I'm finally getting around to posting the annual first day of school pictures. All the kids looked cute are were excited to get out the door. It will be a busy year, but I have enjoyed a little bit more routine this week. The kids are complaining because they got used to lots of free time, and not many to do lists. Now with daily piano practice, jobs, homework and whatever other torterous thing I can come up with, their reality is definately changing. If I had a dollar for everytime they said, "Mom, that's not fair!" I'd be rich.

Mark's birthday is this weekend, so I will post more pictures then.

2 comments:

laurel said...

First day of school! Ours is Monday. I can't believe how much your kids have grown!

Lucy said...

Look at those cute BIG kids. Wonder if I will ever get there!! One can alway hope, right!