Saturday, November 21, 2009

Super Dad!


Kelly has put in a full day today with the kids. He took all the boys to the BYU football game today. (Thanks to my sister and brother in law for the tickets!) It was the first time Mark's been to the stadium and he loved it. I was afraid he would get cold or bored and want to come home, but he had a blast. He got to meet Cosmo and drink hot chocolate and when he got home he gave me a play by play of the game. He really understands football and it was fun to hear him tell me all about it (and show me as he acted out some plays). He wants to go again next week!


As soon as they got home from the game, Kelly took Cass out on a Daddy Daughter date to the play Guys and Dolls at Mountain View High School. Our neighbor and friend is the director and his son is in the Young Men's with Kelly. The plays are always great and it's fun to see them every year. Kelly and Cass are there now and probably having a fun time. I know Kelly is tired, but I appreciate all he does to make fun memories with the kids, especially after a hard week doing everything while I was away. We are so lucky to have him in our lives. I love you Kel, thanks for being Super Dad today and everyday.

2 comments:

Dione said...

Kelly's a good guy! You make a great team!

laurel said...

He is such a great dad. We have been in Texas for a week. So glad to catch up and see that all is going well!