Thursday, September 17, 2009

Scouts

Tuesday night was a night full of scouting. Mark is now a cub scout and had his first pack meeting where he received his Bobcat award. I don't know that there was ever a boy so excited as he was. He looked so grown up in his uniform and I was proud to have yet another mother's pin on my ribbon. I am getting quite a collection!


Josh had a Court of Honor also on Tuesday night. He received 8 more merit badges. Earning his silver palm. I am glad he continues to work hard on merit badges even though he has received his Eagle. He wants to earn all 120 before he is 18 and if he puts his mind to something it typically happens.


2 comments:

Melissa said...

That was my first Court of Honor and those boys were so impressive. They looked so sharp in their scout shirts and what an example Josh is to all the boys.

Dione said...

I'm impressed with Josh's motivation! That's awesome! Oh, your little one is so adorable! I love how excited the boys are to being Cub Scouts!