Thursday, August 26, 2010

Mark's Birthday!


My baby is nine! He is getting so tall and growing up so fast. My favorite thing about Mark is that despite his advancing years, he still gives me hugs and reaches up to hold my hand when we go places. I love his smile and silly smirks. He is getting a quick witt and says things that brings laughter to our family. We had a fun birthday with him. Ate at Brick Oven, his favorite place and came home to open presents and have cake. Cassie, made and decorated his cake this year. I thought she did a great job! Mark consulted,it was one of the few occassions where they actually got along! Happy Birthday Mark, I love you and you will always be my baby. (picture him rolling his eyes as I call him that!)

1 comment:

laurel said...

Happy birthday!!!!!!!!!