Wednesday, July 14, 2010

overachiever....


I have discovered I am an overachiever! At least when it comes to painting. Most people when they paint, are very stingy and exclusive. They ONLY get it on the wall or project they are working on. Not me! I go the extra mile to make sure nothing feels left out. My hair, skin, clothing and anything even remotely near or far gets paint! It's just the way I am, I have a gift. Go ahead, be envious, even hate me a little!

I would post a picture, but the vain part of me just won't allow it! Kelly made a beautiful nightstand for Cassie for her birthday to replace a folding chair she has been using. Her other bedroom furniture is white so I got the job to paint it to match. Who would have ever thought such a small project could be so difficult! Too many nooks and crannies! Hopefully Kelly won't hide the paint brushes with the hedge trimmers, although that might get me out of painting in the future! I will post a picture of his sweet gift as soon as I get my camera back from scout camp!

1 comment:

laurel said...

First, are you kidding me?! You made that darling purse. You are an over achiever! Wow. I am jealous. Share with us please a picture of your new painting job.