Monday, February 15, 2010

Sweethearts Dance

On Saturday Ryan went to Sweethearts. It was strange thinking this dance a year ago was his first date, where has the time gone? He wasn't able to attend the day date due to work, but had a great time that evening. He asked a beautiful girl named Allyson and he had a great time. Kelly took some pictures of the group at the gorgeous house they had dinner at.

It is so great to see a group of teenagers that dress modestly and have such great standards. I am grateful my son has wonderful friends and they can have a lot of fun, doing good things.

5 comments:

laurel said...

How fun! Ours was this weekend too. It was girl's choice. Your son looks so handsome and his friends are the kind of friends anyone would want their kids to have.

The Classy Kitchen said...

Too cute! I love the silly photo of Ryan and his date!

The Johnsons said...

I love all the modest dresses!! They look so cute!!

The Brown Family said...

She looks like a great girl! I'm glad that they had a good time. I'm with you on not believing how the time is flying.

Happy B-day today! Have a great day :)

Kim

Amberly said...

cute! i've never been to sweethearts. :(