Monday, February 1, 2010

January Fun....


Yes I did use the month January and fun in the same phrase! I am happy to report that it is possible! Last Saturday, all my family that was in town got together for a fun activity. Grandma and Grandpa rented out this gymnasium in Provo and all the cousins, and adults had a great time. We sure missed Seth and Anna, and Taylor and Lucy's families!!


My camera battery died, so I didn't get many picture other than the Sumo wrestling stuff. My sister Shelly forcefully persuaded me into a sumo suit. I promised my kids I would put it on our blog as proof that it really happened! (You'll just have to look close, they didn't say what size the pictures had to be!) My sister Letha was with me, we wanted to use these and our current pictures as before and after pictures of our January weight loss goals being accomplished! :)



These are my beautiful sisters (Lucy and Anna who weren't there are beautiful too!) We have a lot of fun together and I'm so grateful to have all of them in my life!


8 comments:

Anna said...

I have high expectations for when we come in March!!

The Brown Family said...

That looks like so much fun!! A great way to break the January blues. Hooray for February :)

Kristen said...

I have always loved how the Marks girls all look alike. Looks like things haven't changed! It is fun to see everybody all grown up!

The Classy Kitchen said...

Fun memories! I'm wondering how you make your pictures all collage like that! Can you teach me?

The Classy Kitchen said...

Also, if anyone would like to see Val blown up, you can see her on my blog!

Dione said...

Those are all your sisters? Plus two more? How beautiful you all are! I'm off to the Hill Family to see your before picture.

laurel said...

Yea! A post. I having been missing you. Are you feeling well? Hope so. Looks like a lot of fun. What a great family. Love the pictures of you. THose suits are great. ANd that is a lot of sisters. I bet that was fun to grown up in!!!

The Stanley's said...

Great idea. If you can't be outside having fun then find a gym and run around! You are a gorgeous group!