Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Help I need some modivation....


I wonder...

if I suspended a doughnut in front of my treadmill would I walk faster?

if I think positively about exercise, could my mind burn calories?

if surviving teenagers could be classified as a cardio activity.

if chewing cookies instead of inhaling them cancels out the caloric intake?

what would happen if celery tasted like chocolate?

if jackets and other camouflage clothing were invented for this season for a reason?

if a body automatically stores food to build up insulation for the winter?

why bears aren't thin if they hibernate all winter long?

if I spent as much time exercising as I do writing, would I lose weight?

3 comments:

Anna Marks said...

You are too funny Val!!

Amy, Dan and Ryan said...

I've been acting like eating cookie dough doesn't count as a bad thing because it's raw...

Oh the things we tell ourselves!

I do realize it's even worse than just baking them. Oh well, we supported an Eagle Scout project by purchasing it so maybe that cancels out the calories somehow! I wish!

laurel said...

Fab! I think you have some very valid points there. I agree witht he inhaling a cookie means no calories.

Are you feeling okay?