Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Mark!


Yesterday was Mark's 8th birthday! I can't believe my baby is that old, where has the time gone? I love you Mark, your soft voice, kind heart, generous hugs and quiet faith have brought so much joy into our home. I am so excited for you to get baptized in a couple weeks, what a great day that will be. Thank you for always thinking of others and finding ways to share and make them happy before yourself. I hope you had a great birthday!

Yesterday I checked Mark out from school during lunch and we went to his favorite place Subway for lunch. Then as a family we went out to Brick Oven for dinner, and then came back to cupcakes, presents and ice cream here at home. He is having a birthday party with a few friends and cousins on Thursday.



2 comments:

The Brown Family said...

Happy Birthday Mark! It sounds like you are celebrating all week- way to go that's how I like to do it, too.

And congrats on your upcoming baptism. I'll check back in on the blog to see all about your special day.

Kim

laurel said...

Happy birthday Mark! Sounds like a great week.