Friday, June 5, 2009

My Girls at the temple.

I love working with the beehives in my ward. I have 16 incredible young women that teach me more than I could ever teach them. I always call them "my girls" because I'm possessive that way and since I only have one daughter, I am greedy and want more. Yesterday we went to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house in South Jordan. It was so beautiful and peaceful and I just wanted to stay all day. It was great to share it with my girls from church. They humored me by letting me take pictures every chance I got, but who wouldn't want to show these beautiful young women off!

5 comments:

Anna Marks said...

Wow!! So many beehives!! That is great!!

What a great idea to go together. The pictures you took are beautiful. It's always so uplifting and inspiring to go to an open house!

Amberly said...

cute. it was cute seeing them all in your garage when we were walking by. :) i'm one of "your girls" too right? i'm actually not feeling any better, i was up all night long--literally. i've been taking advil and cough medicine every 4 hours to keep the fever away so it's not too bad, just walking around makes me cough and that hurts alot. hopefully i'll be better in a couple of days. :)

The Johnsons said...

That is such a cool experience. Your hair is getting so long I really like it. You look really cute!

laurel said...

We loved being in the celebration. We haven't gone to the open house yet. Can't wait. The girls are lucky to have you.

The Stanley's said...

Lovely