Tuesday, September 2, 2008

How High Can You Climb?


Last night I took Josh and Cass down to The Quarry in Provo. Josh had been doing some climbing at another indoor place before, but this was Cass's first time. She was fearless and just flew up the walls. She didn't seem to get tired, she just kept going and going wall after wall. Josh not wanting to be out done, climbed just as hard. I was amazed as I watched both of them from my safe perch on the ground. There is a reason gravity exists and I'd just as soon not try to challenge it. I'll keep both feet on the ground.

5 comments:

Anna Marks said...

Seth wants to know if these pictures were taken with your new camera?

Way cool!! What a brave girl!!

Valorie said...

Anna,
They were taken with Dad's camera, it was a spur of a moment thing and we didn't bring ours, so we borrowed dad's. I needed a bigger flash. A lot of them were too dark. I wish I had your lens. :)

laurel said...

That looks scary. I might have to take Alex there. He loves that kinda thing, for me I am a chicken. Looks like your kids are brave and are strong.

Brittani said...

This looks like so much fun! It's amazing how brave your kids are. Gravity + Me = me staying on the ground below too! Fun to see you guys. I'm glad you are doing well!

kellee said...

ive been there, its way fun, although i didnt do the green wall, i did the red and blue one plus another one, i had alot of fun.