Friday, September 12, 2008

I love this season!!



I've decked my front porch and house out with my fall stuff, I have loved the change in weather. This season totally rocks as my son says. I've tried to keep this blog current, posting a couple times a week, but it's been a week and a half already! Have you missed me? :) I don't have any exciting pictures to put on, I think that means life has settled into a routine around here. Carpools, homework, sports, practicing, more homework, housework and the ever present laundry (the latter has taken the laundry room hostage, we are currently in serious negotiations, hopefully there won't be any fatalities except a lone sock or two).

Ryan is busy with high school and football. He is having a bit more freedom and isn't home nearly as much as I'd like. It's hard when your kids are away more than they are home. Josh is busy worrying about his A- 's and what he can do to make them A's. Cassie is loving 5th grade, but boy do they have a lot of homework. She is in a tumbling class and soon will be doing ariels and back handsprings I'm afraid. She is also getting ready to start a ballroom dance class at the elementary school. Mark has adjusted to being at school all day. His favorite part of the day is eating school lunch. His favorite sayings are "that totally rocks!" and "freakin' awesome".

That is the new news around here. I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the freakin' awesome fall weather!! (It's my favorite season or couldn't you tell!)

3 comments:

The Johnsons said...

What about pictures of your front porch for those who can't make it to your house!? Hmm... sound busy.

laurel said...

Yes we missed you. ANd I agree, what about a picture of the front of your house? I haven't even put up a dorr hanging this year. I have tons (we made them together in WJ) but I just have let that go right now. So show us a picture and re-motivate me. We have missed you! Glad to hear an update. I can't believe how your kids are growing. They use to be babies.

The Brown Family said...

Next time you are out running a carpool, will you just 'drop' by my house and work some magic on my porch? I think that I may still have the ladybug door mat out and I didn't even get out the 4th of July stuff this year...which is saying A LOT! Please...I'll pay for your gas!

Kim