Wednesday, August 3, 2011

my sister, the author...

I get the privilege to be related to the most incredible women.  One such woman, is my sister Rachael.   She has talents galore, but the one I want to brag about today, is her writing skills.  Her third book, Minor Adjustments, comes out this month and I encourage all who love a good wholesome book, with great dialogue, story and humor to check it out.  She created a fun book trailer  to to tell more about it.  I tell you, this girl has skills and I'm her sister!!  :)


You can purchase an advance copy of  Minor Adjustments through Amazon now or look for it in book stores later this month. 

Here is her blog if you are interested.

http://rachaelreneeanderson.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

laurel said...

Wow! What a seriously talented family.