Sunday, June 12, 2011

new projects

This past month I have been in a crochet mood again. I have had a couple friends have babies and so I made some little hats. I even had the fun opportunity to help throw a baby shower. It's been awhile for me on that one. Cassie helped me make the little diaper cake. We had a blast. I crocheted the little hat on top of the bear for the new little one. I have made more girl hats lately too, but have given away some before I took pictures. These two are just some of the ones I still have here.

I am a craft spurter. I find something that I like and go gangbusters with it, only to burn out and have to take a break. So until the next crochet mood strikes, I thought I'd post these pictures.

3 comments:

Happy Days said...

We love our little hat! Thanks so much for the shower and the hat!

laurel said...

Wow. Super talented. I gave up that sort of thing years ago, the swearing was getting out of hand.

All your projects look amazing.

We were at Antelope Island.

The Johnsons said...

Those are so cute! I can't believe all the things you can do! You should totally sale those.