Wednesday, March 23, 2011

you know you are lazy when.....


You are vacuuming up the family room and instead of picking up the large tortilla chip, you smash it with the vacuum, and then suck up the crumbs.

The only exercise you get in an average day is searching for the cordless phone.

You are cooking and need something from the basement so you call one of your children who is upstairs to run all the way down to get it.

You drive to the mailbox at the end of the street

You decide to "just watch" your kids play the wii, when they invite you to join them.

You hide the cookies on the top shelf of the pantry because it's too much effort to reach them.


As the weather is getting nicer outside I am realizing how lazy I have become during the winter. Its the perfect season to get out and talk a walk, to work in the yard or even venture up the stairs once in awhile without a purpose (gasp!). It is a beautiful day today and I am appreciating all the sunshine.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who does those things! I had fun yesterday, it was great seeing you!

laurel said...

This was so funny. YOu always make we laugh. By the way, I do a lot of those things too.