Thursday, March 3, 2011

happy birthday to me....


I wanted a picture of the temple to hang in the family room. Kelly got me a beautiful one for my birthday. I love positive and modivational sayings and you can find them everywhere around here. I like something to have a purpose if it's on the wall. I hung the picture and wanted something more to go with it. I brainstormed for a bit about what saying I could come up with and went to a website and designed it in vinyl letters. I got it up this week and I'm happy with the results. I think the boys might think it's too warm and fuzzy, but tough! :)


I also like silly things that make me smile. I have a sign that says "I ate my willpower" in the kitchen and one that says, "my house was clean yesterday, sorry you missed it."

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Cute saying! I love the picture, and I hope you had a great b-day!

Vicki said...

It looks great! Happy Birthday Val!

laurel said...

Happy birthday!!!! Love the picture! Hope you have a great day.

nancenewlyweds said...

That looks really great! What's the website you use to design your lettering? I want to do some in our baby's room, but I haven't been able to find any one to do it so far.