Monday, February 9, 2009

Ryan's First Date

Ryan is getting ready for his first big date. He asked a great girl named Kellee to the Pleasant Grove Sweethearts Dance. It is this Saturday on Valentine's Day. I was just getting used to him driving, now I have to adjust to him dating. Good thing he is giving me all this new stuff in stages. He asked her using fortune cookies, we finally figured out a way to open regular cookies, swap the fortunes and close them. One of the fortunes was, "I'd feel very FORTUNATE if you'd go to Sweethearts with me." A couple of days later she responded. It was cute.

2 comments:

Dione said...

How fun - I'm looking forward to the post with all the dance pictures!

How do you open and re-close a fortune cookie?

The Brown Family said...

Super fun! I love the Chinese New Year tie-in.

We'll watch for the photos!

Kim