Saturday, February 14, 2009

Pleasant Grove High School Sweethearts Dance

Well today was the big day, I don't know who was more excited Ryan or me. It's not everyday your oldest son has his first date. Earlier in the day they went sledding and to Cabella's to the shooting gallery. Tonight they headed for dinner and the dance. They are going in a group with five couples and were meeting next door, before they left for dinner. So lucky me, I got Ry to bring Kellee up to the house for a really quick picture. As you can see she is beautiful on the inside and out. Ryan has good taste. He cleans up pretty well himself. Now we are waiting up for the wrap up later in the evening. I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day!

4 comments:

The Stanley's said...

I love it Val, You are posting while Ryan is off at the dance. You are very lucky to get a picture. Very cute couple!!!

Dione said...

My daughter just got back from Sweethearts (late for curfew I might add) so I'm finally off to bed, yahoo! Dances really are fun! I love to hear all about their date. I hope your boy is good at details! He sure looks handsome. And he has good taste - a red head!

Shauna said...

Cute couple and I love the pretty red hair!! I can't believe I'm just a couple of years away from this!

Tim said...

Wow, Ryan is really growing up, not just physically. Before you know it off on his mission. Ryan we are all proud of you.

Uncle Tim