Sunday, September 25, 2011

losing my mind....

Once again this week, I find my mind repeatedly being hijacked by age, lack of sleep, chocolate deprivation (I went for two days without it)  or some other horrific thing. 

I was proud of myself that I remembered the Room Mother meeting at 4:00 p.m, just not so proud that I arrived at said meeting, a day late.

I sent Josh to pick up a carpool for me on Friday, trouble is, Friday isn't even my day for carpool.  Josh felt silly pulling up right behind another mom in our carpool and having the kids look back and forth, trying to guess which vehicle to get into.

And today, I wore two different earrings to church.   I don't know what's worse, realizing that I went around all day mismatched,  or losing one of them and now have two pairs of earrings missing a partner. Although this wasn't quite as bad as when I wore two different shoes to church and didn't realize it until I sat down and glanced at my feet.  (I was eight plus months pregnant at the time and had long since lost sight of my feet, so I guess that situation can't be blamed on my brain.)


3 comments:

The Johnsons said...

That is hilarious!!! I love reading your posts. They bring a smile to my face. :)

laurel said...

You are great! I still haven't heard if you are a reader or non-reader so I can send you your prize, but based ont he fact you are wearing mismatched earings in public, you have bigger things to worry about! (hope you know I am joking)

I will send a surprise prize to you!

Look for it in the mail.

The Classy Kitchen said...

I love the cartoon you found. Darling. I love the new background on your blog too! You are going to have to show me how you did that!