Thursday, April 30, 2009

April 30th



It has been 18 years today that I married this wonderful man! I don't know where the time has gone, but I can honestly say I have a better understanding of what true happiness and love is today than I did 18 years ago and I hope in another 18 years I can make the same statement. I am so blessed in my life to have everything that I do, and my greatest blessing is my incredible husband. Happy Anniversary Kelly! We continually laugh at our engagement picture, both of us had lots more hair than we do now! :)

6 comments:

Dione said...

Congratulations! I love the picture. It does scream 90's - but look how beautiful you two are!

The Stanley's said...

Happy Anniversary to you both; a wonderful couple who means the world to us.

Becky said...

Congratulations! 18 years is a big accomplishment. I love your picture. Have fun on your weekend away!

laurel said...

Happy anniversary. You two looks so young. You don't even need a date, the picture, okay your hair, does say the 90's. No offense. I had the same hair. COngrats again to two of the best people in the world.

Amberly said...

oh my gosh your hair is fabulous! and we most definetly should go on a frosty run asap!

The Brown Family said...

What are you talking about? That pic is just how you both look- at least in my mind's eye!

Congrats!

Kim